Director of Warehousing
Job Title: Director of Warehousing
Location: Salt Lake City (UT), Nashville (TN)
Sector: Consumer Goods
Director of Warehousing needed to join a global warehousing company based in Nashville (TN), and Salt Lake City (UT). This role is responsible for all warehousing activities including 3PL, optimizing, and growing the distribution network.
- Implement and assess the correct distribution center footprint to ensure efficient lead times.
- Develop warehousing strategy alongside the VP of warehousing to support the progression of the company as well as brands in a cost-effective fashion.
- Improve reliability and services of global warehousing strategies.
- Direct expectations from local and global brands while conducting follow up with escalating concerns.
- Communicate strategically regarding operational solutions and create deadlines to resolve drawbacks.
- Gather knowledge of the surrounding warehousing industry and trends in the local market.
- Examine and track operational metrics to warehouse specific KPIs.
- Collaborate with DnT- management and local transportation management.
- Develop partnerships in ASA with AS-SC along with brand leaders to ensure consistency between key projects.
- D2C business experience.
- Multi-site distribution center operations experience
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally 40% annually.
- 5-10 years experience in managing large distribution center organizations with multi-brand companies.
- Bachelor's in engineering or business/logistics.