Director of Supply Chain
Location: Charlotte, NC
Work Setting: Remote
Company Summary: Looking to take the next step in your career, take on a leadership role and make a global impact? You've found it!
Our company is a leader in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals operating globally. We aim to transform lives by bringing a human touch to scientific approaches and are looking for a professional that is passionate about advancing their professional and scientific skills.
Director of Supply Chain will be responsible for:
- Developing and supervising KPI's to ensure effective operations on-site and measure supply chain performance from suppliers.
- Supporting team in developing operating and strategic plans to ensure forecasted business growth
- Developing contracts as well as contract management, in conjunction with handling contract negotiations
- Partnering with supplies and stakeholders to identify, manage and resolve issues related to supplier performance.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with key suppliers to ensure proper procurement of components
- Working cross-functionally with different business groups both internally and externally
- Evaluating and reporting supplier performance as well as managing cost
Director of Supply Chain should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field (required). Advanced degree strongly preferred (Scientific, MBA).
- Minimum of 5 years progressive experience in Supply Chain preferably within the biotech/pharmaceutical industry.
- Understanding Of CGP, GDP,cGMP (strongly preferred)
- At least 3 years of managerial experience
- Supply Chain certifications are preferred
Travel (10 - 20%)
- Unlimited PTO
- Vacation Bonuses
- Mental Health Days
If you are interested in the Director of Supply Chain role, take this opportunity, and apply!