DSJ Global is currently working with a leading retail company based out of Jacksonville, Florida. Our client is seeking an experienced Director of Indirect Procurement to join their team. This is a remote position based out of Jacksonville, FL.
Key Responsibilities of Director of Indirect Procurement:
- Managing indirect procurement operations including IT procurement
- Ensuring that all purchases meet high-quality standards within budgetary constraints.
- Lead a team with 4 direct reports
- Manage continuous improvement KPIs
Qualifications/Skills Required for Director of Indirect Procurement:
- Bachelor's degree or higher qualification in Supply Chain Management/Procurement.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a senior-level manager overseeing large-scale indirect procurement programs.
- Experience working in similar roles preferably from other top-tiered organizations
- Ability to establish strategic partnerships across different business units and suppliers/vendors
- Proven track record implementing cost savings initiatives using analytical skills
- Adept communication abilities both written/oral
If you're ready to take your career as an expert leader into another level apply now!