We've partnered with a forward-thinking organization driving innovation in Utility Monitoring Products for the EV, Renewable Energy, and Electrical Utility sectors in their search for a Director of Engineering!
The Director of Engineering will lead research and product development activities with a focus on innovation and market-winning solutions. Role includes yearly performance bonuses and equity opportunities.
- Drive product development plans from concept to production, utilizing internal and external resources effectively.
- Ensure products meet cost targets while being manufacturable.
- Collaborate with the CEO to create product specifications in alignment with marketing, sales, and manufacturing.
- Develop engineering product development policies and procedures.
- Engage in policy and procedure drafting when required.
- Cultivate strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with stakeholders, reporting directly to the CEO.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Extensive experience (8+ years) in hardware schematics development, debugging, and overseeing firmware in instrumentation, measurement, and monitoring products.
- 3+ years of leadership experience (group leader, manager, director/VP) in the development of electronic instrumentation and measurement products
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering, Master's Degree preferred.