Design Quality Principle Engineer Needed for a Leading Medical Device Company
- Design Quality Principal Engineer.
- Great Minneapolis Area.
A leading medical device company is in search of a Design Quality Principal Engineer to continue the company's growth. The opportunity would allow for personal growth within the planning, directing, and administering long term and day to day production and quality in their key facility. You would be directly responsible for helping a leading medical device company produce goods that will be sent around the world. You would be directly involved with the product and prototyping development within the plant as well.
The Ideal Design Quality Engineer will meet the following criteria:
- Must have a bachelor's degree in an applicable field (technical, scientific, business).
- Must have at least 6+ years of experience within a regulated industry.
- Must have minimum of 2+ years working within Manufacturing and quality.
- Needs to have a strong understanding and experience with design controls in the medical device or Pharma industry.
The Design Quality Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- This role will act as the quality management representative for the plant.
- Maintain the highest level of quality that is in compliance with company and FDA regulations.
- Improve and lead the continuous improvement quality team at the plant.
- Manage and direct a team of quality design engineers throughout the production, process, and prototypes at the plant.
- Help and manage all aspects of the quality design side of the plant.
- Create and install new measurements and processes to help improve the effectiveness of all products.
What is in it for you:
- Help with one of the most significant problems in the world of making hospitals cleaner, healthier, and safer.
- Ability to grow personally and professionally within a fast growing and well-established medical device company.