Title: Demand Planner
Location: Dallas, TX
Status: On site
Our client is lead Electronic Manufacturer Solutions (EMS) provider. They have been experience a lot of growth and are looking for a Demand Planner that will have responsibility for managing inventory levels and achieving on time delivery. This role will work closely with the adjacent departments in order to meet customer's needs. They will be accountable for material availability and costing.
- Analysis and reporting of material availability
- Communication of order commits and order status
- Management of inventory
- Ensure forecasts are regularly reviewed
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, or equivalent relevant field
- Minimum 4 years of planning experience within Electronics industry
- Microsoft Excel proficiency
- ERP system knowledge
If this position interests you, please do not hesitate to apply!