Title: Demand Planner
Salary: $80-$95k plus bonus potential
A rapidly growing prominent market player in the food and beverage industry both globally and in the US. The organization uses machine learning, natural language processing, and data analytics to design, develop, market, and sell products. This role will be a key collaboration point between multiple departments and data sources, feeding into the material forecasting process. This is a highly central & visible role and provides opportunity to collaborate with and influence business partners inside the company, having a real impact at a fast-growing food and beverage company.
- Develop the base demand plan using the most appropriate statistical forecasting algorithm and adjust where necessary
- Support the implementation of a new ERP System and MRP process
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, and prepare forecast data
- Closely manage timelines related to pilot/launch schedules and communicate through S&OP discussions
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong drive for results and attention to detail
- Continuous Improvement mentality
- Development of strong, performance-based relationships
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years in Demand Planning role (S&OP, forecasting)
This is a full-time, permanent position that will be hybrid, going onsite TWICE a month working on team building and employee growth with the team based in Bergen County NJ.