Company Summary: A fast growing scale-up, which is offering groceries in sustainable packaging is currently seeking a motivated Demand Planner to be responsible for the Sales and Operations (S&OP) Governance in The Netherlands. They are an online supermarket with a physical operation. Which is managed by a young, innovative and committed team, which is driven by the growth and opportunity to make an enormous impact. You will play a key role in the organisations forecast submissions, channel inventory management and monthly business reporting & analysis. If you find yourself wanting to be part of an exciting fast-paced collaborative work environment reach out to learn more.
The Demand Planner will be responsible for:
- Running the forecast process from beginning to its execution.
- Improving Channel Inventory through a robust local allocation process.
- Local reporting and consulting with sales leaders to assist with business analysis.
- Ensuring an effective execution of operations projects and performance improvements.
- Being the main point of contact for internal stakeholders
The Demand Planner should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of demand or supply planning experience.
- BA degree in the Supply Chain field, Finance or Business or relative industry experience
- English speaking (Fluent)
- If you are interested in the Demand Planner role based in the Netherlands, then please don't wait to apply.