Title: Demand Planner
Summary: If you are interested in a Demand Planning position, there is an opening role with one of the largest manufacturers of lubricants and related specialties. This position will be responsible for leading and driving the demand forecast.
The Demand Planner Responsibilities:
- Highly analytical, long-term forecasting over 24 months out. (Chemicals and manufacturing).
- Use of SAP Systems and statistical forecasting - sales, customer input, new product launch, and historical data.
- Facilitate S&OP activities to co-collaborate with operations, sales, and quality departments.
- Measure forecast vs actual performance, leading corrective action.
- Refine demand work flow process to successfully deliver the product.
The Demand Planner Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Supply Chain Management, business, or other related supply chain field.
- 3+ years of demand forecast, analysis, or supply chain experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel and data analysis skills.
- Experience with ERP and SAP.
If you are interested in the Demand Planner position, then please don't wait to apply!