As a critical part of their mid to long-term development, we are currently supporting this client to find a new Team Lead Customer Delivery in Central Germany (Leipzig, Chemnitz, Halle, etc.). This position will be highly strategic, planning and executing the growth of their European logistics footprint, as the business continues to take over their competitor's market share. As a growing e-commerce brand that champions their supply-chain infrastructure as the key to their customer-satisfaction, they are eager to find a passionate leader to continue adding value.
- Shaping a positive customer focus as the single point of contact for customers during the delivery phase.
- Organising the entire shipping process as the the licensed transport manager.
- Managing the van fleet, through order and route planning and optimal utilisation.
- Managing and improving key KPIs for a team of drivers at various locations in Germany.
- Distribution and handover of vehicles, by planning and controlling the delivery to customers in co-operations with hub managers across the EU.
- Leading a team of drivers and monitoring the service quality, as well as upskilling your team through training for further development.
- Relevant experience in logistics, supply chain or freight forwarding with the confidence to set up and operate transport networks.
- Proven management track-record; ideally having previously led a team of drivers.
- Data driven mindset, with a structured and goal-oriented way of working.
- Experience leading growth/expansion projects would be highly beneficial.
- English and German fluent; another European language is a great benefit.
What the role offers you:
- Highly influential role, with a significant potential to shape the future of the European organisation
- A clear progression plan in a fast growing company - The fastest ever UK Unicorn.
- Working for a highly ambitious organisation, leading developments within the automotive sector
- Part of a diverse, international network of employees
- Opportunities to lead the growth and development of the European team