DSJ Global are currently working with an extremely exciting and rapidly growing tech start up in Europe, looking for a Delivery and Fleet Planning Specialist to join their team in Munich. Just a few years into their journey they have already reached UNICORN status, and saw revenues grow over 500% YoY in the last 6 months. As part of a major transformation they are investing heavily in their European Supply Chain.
The Delivery and Fleet Planning Specialist will be responsible for...
- Ensuring correct and high quality delivery, transfer and pick up
- Controlling and Coordinating all vehicle transports with delivery drivers
- Customer contact to ensure smooth, timely vehicle delivery
- Planning the fleet to always be ready for any issue that might arise
The Delivery and Fleet Planning Specialist will bring with them...
- A few years of experience in the logistics or automotive industry
- Independent, responsible and extremely reliable way of working
- Great communication skills
- German and English languages
- A desire to constantly improve and grow within a driven team and company
If you thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment, enjoy solving problems in real time and love the thrill of "building the plane while it flies" then apply today.