Great opportunity to be part of one of the top leading Chemical companies worldwide. They are looking for a Certified Black Belt to join the Continuous Improvement program which is transforming the whole business.
- Coaching and mentoring employees in the use of Lean Six Sigma tools.
- Responsible for leading improvement projects through every single stage of the Lean Six Sigma process.
- Identifying top continuous improvement opportunities in alignment with the unit's leadership team.
- Engage top management with adequate techniques, use of right tools and KPIs to enhance process optimisation.
- Responsible for cultural change across the organisation.
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or equivalent qualification.
- Long year professional experience in Operational Excellence and Lean Six Sigma.
- Relevant shop floor management experience.
- Fluent knowledge of German and English.
- Strong leadership and change management skills.
If you feel interested regarding this opportunity please contact Oliver Ohrenstein directly.