My client is a global leader in filtration technology, with a strong commitment to making the world a cleaner and more sustainable place. With two business units, Transportation and Life Sciences & Environment, they are dedicated to developing intelligent filtration and separation solutions.
These solutions enable cleaner mobility, cleaner air, cleaner water, and cleaner industry, all while contributing to a cleaner Earth and the sustainable use of limited resources.
In 2022, my client reached new heights, with over 22,000 employees working across more than 80 locations and generating a turnover of EUR 4.8 billion. They believe in the power of innovation, sustainability, and collaboration to drive positive change, and are looking for a passionate Commodity Buyer to join our team and make a difference.
You will play a pivotal role in advancing our commitment to cleaner mobility, air, water, and industry. You will have the opportunity to shape and drive sustainability initiatives that have a lasting impact on the environment and society.
- Support of planning and forecast creation in consultation with the lead buyer and/or MGM
- Responsible for inquiries (RFQs) also for global projects, in consultation with the lead buyer
- Initiate and manage resourcing and continuous improvement activities and support cost-reduction projects
- 3 years of experience in the automotive space
- 3 years of experience buying parts for production materials
- Fluent in English and German is a must
- Must be based in Germany
If this is interesting, please apply!