A global leader in the consumer goods industry is expanding their procurement team in Switzerland. This greenfield position is the perfect opportunity to join the packaging procurement team, reporting into director-level.
This company has over 50,000 and functions on a global level, and with sustainability at the core of their values, you can join their target of being net zero by 2040. Moreover, this company prides itself on organic growth, meaning a clear career path will be created, to mold to your personal aspirations.
- Define and implement category strategies, with a specialization for EMEA region
- Drive strategic negotiations with an assertive, ambitious personality; excellent stakeholder management is advantageous
- This greenfield role involved a high level of responsibility and offers great scope for creativity
- Several years strategic procurement experience in packaging, with strong knowledge of source-to-pay processes
- Demonstrate success in managing complex, cross-functional activities and developing procurement strategies
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, professional fluency in English.
- This role can be 80% remote, prioritizing work-life balance and offering flexible working
- Exposure to a challenging and diverse work environment along with the opportunity to travel