A world class Chemicals company is in search of a new Category Manager, MRO to join their team!
Key Responsibilities of the Category Manager, MRO:
- Work cross-functionally with Engineering, Quality, Inventory, Finance, Logistics, etc.
- Conduct market analysis and identify key suppliers to onboard. Build and maintain relationships with suppliers.
- Optimize sourcing strategies by working with our global teams and suppliers to standardize equipment and services where applicable.
- Negotiate contracts to meet business requirements and meet the quality and cost objectives.
- Identify opportunities for synergies across all sites and implement maximizing cost benefits for all plants impacted.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- 5+ years Procurement, Supply Chain, or Engineering experience in an industrial space.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong project leadership driving procurement strategies.
- Excellent analytical, negotiation, and critical thinking skills.
- Proficient in Excel, Project, ERP systems
*No remote flexibility