Our client is seeking an experienced Category Manager outside York, Pennsylvania. As a Category Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing CAPEX category strategies that maximize value and minimize risk. You will also be responsible for managing supplier relationships and negotiations while also identifying and developing new suppliers.
- Develop and implement CAPEX category strategies that align with company goals and objectives.
- Manage supplier relationships and negotiate contracts to ensure that our company receives the best possible value.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure that all procurement activities are aligned with business needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that all procurement activities comply with company policies and procedures.
- Conduct market research to stay informed of industry trends and pricing.
- Monitor supplier performance and development.
- Provide regular reports and updates to senior management on procurement activities and CAPEX category performance.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- 5+ years of experience in procurement and/or strategic sourcing.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement category strategies.
- Experience managing supplier relationships and negotiating contracts.
- Knowledge of procurement best practices and CAPEX industry trends.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.