Work Status: Hybrid
Our aviation client is looking to bring on a Procurement Specialist who will be responsible for key categories and develop key sourcing strategies to get the best possible price for product. This role is brand new so you'll have the chance to make a true impact on the team, and you would be reporting directly into the Director of Procurement!
The ideal candidate will have had experience in the aviation industry specifically procuring jet fuel. You will have also had experience managing RFX and risk mitigation.
Procurement Specialist Responsibilities:
- Forecast fuel amounts needed based on fuel amounts used
- Work with vendors to get best price for best quality fuel, most efficiently
- Lead monthly meetings with key clients
- Manage business supporting KPI's
Procurement Specialist Responsibilities
- Bachelors, Engineering / business management / related
- 3+ years in the aviation industry
- 2+ years procuring jet fuel
- ERP systems experience