Job Title: Automation Engineer
Job Location: Tulsa, OK (on-site)
What You Will Do
- Plan and design Automation related processes in an industrial plant.
- Provide solutions to improve manufacturing equipment, calibration, troubleshooting electrical systems and programs (LabVIEW).
- Provide support in the design, fabrication, modification, and evaluation in support of manufacturing operations.
- Contribute to the creation/modification of work instructions for existing and new operational processes.
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- 4 years relevant experience
- LabView experience (Required)
- Analytical, troubleshooting, testing and commissioning experience
- Ability to plan and execute strategies and initiatives
- Experience with Instrumentation experience and PLC experience are nice to have
This role offers relocation assistance, a competitive compensation package, as well as bonus eligibility.