Assistant Plant Manager required for Global Glass Container Company!
- $100,000-$120,000 + competitive bonus
- Shakopee, MN
One of the world's largest container companies is looking for an Assistant Plant Manager to join their rapidly growing team in Minnesota.
The Assistant Plant Manager will work under the direction of the Plant Manager, assisting in Production and Maintenance efforts throughout the plant. They will assist in developing processes for maximizing productivity, quality, engineering, and operations efforts.
The Assistant Plant Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist in overall plant operations, manufacturing, engineering, materials, and quality
- Learn to optimize plant performance through equipment and resources
- Provide leadership to maintenance and cold end production department
- Coordinate all plant activities and plan accordingly with departmental managers to ensure manufacturing objectives are completed/accomplished
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Manufacturing (Electrical Engineering background)
- Manufacturing and Engineering experience with 2 years of operations leadership
- Experience with process improvements, optimization, change management
- Maintenance objectives within a plant level
- Strong union experience
If you are interested in this position don't hesitate to apply today!