Analytical Sciences Engineer
Location: Deerfield Beach, FL
Company Summary: An international medical device company is searching to add an Analytical Sciences Engineer to its team! Focusing on manufacturing drug delivery systems, they have become an indispensable partner for top pharmaceutical and bio-tech clients. If you'd like to work with a rapidly growing medical device company to help patients achieve independence, then this role is for you!
- Draft documents including Engineering Protocols, Reports, Quality Work Instructions, Quality Operating Procedures, Quality Forms, etc.
- Handle lab equipment including Instrons, JOHOs, vibration machines, etc.
- Execute Test Method Development, validation, and transfer
- Support the Pharma Stability Program.
- Report and analyze test results adhering to Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
- Perform root cause analysis in cross-functional teams to conduct OOS, NCR, and CAPA
- Carry out cleaning and preventive maintenance on AS lab equipment.
- Support the Quality Control team
- Issue training on test systems and methods
- Assist in the design, qualification, and implementation of new equipment
- Aid in design documentation and system validation
- Establish continuous improvement strategies and support the implementation of LEAN projects.
- B.E. in Bio-medical/Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- Understanding of FDA, ISO, ATSM, GLP, GMP, and GDP standards
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- 0-2 years of experience within the medical device industry (preferred)
- Opportunity to partner with an international medical device company
- Ability to work with diverse teams in a modern working environment
- Competitive compensation package
If you are interested in the Analytical Sciences Engineer position, apply today!