A fantastic opportunity for experienced account managers seeking their next challenge within the logistics industry. Our client, one of the largest global transport services providers by road/air/sea and train, has tasked us with finding a highly motivated individual to join their team as an Account Manager based in Belgium. This will be perfect for those who has hands-on sales/ account management experience in courier, parcel logistics experience.
As our new Account Manager you will be responsible for building long-term relationships with clients while developing new business opportunities that drive growth for both parties. Other key responsibilities include:
- Managing accounts effectively from start-to-finish
- Developing innovative solutions tailored towards each customer's specific needs.
- Achieving revenue targets set forth by management on a quarterly basis
Qualifications & Skills Required
To qualify for this position, candidates must have at least 5 years experience working directly in account management roles preferably within logistics or transportation-related industries. In addition we require applicants who possess;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/written) and proficiency speaking Dutch & English fluently
- Strong negotiation abilities coupled with great analytical thinking capabilities
- A proven track record of establishing effective relationships built upon trust