This leading wholesale food distributor is seeking a proven leader to supervise Warehouse Operations in their Portland, OR or Seattle, WA locations. Are you a born leader? Are you looking for personal and professional growth opportunities? If you answered yes, this is the opportunity for you.
This Supervisor will oversee the supervision of order selection, loading, safety, and security of the warehouse.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill-set:
- Two or Four year college degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management, or similar major.
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines and expectations
- Strong leadership skills and a proven ability to work with others
Essential functions and responsibilities include:
- Supervising the daily work and safety of employees
- Supervise the support of Warehouse Operations
- Assist with training of new and existing associates
- Perform management functions of staff development and discipline