A leading building materials and manufacturing company is looking for a Warehouse Operations consultant to join their team in the greater Minneapolis area. This role will be mainly identifying areas for tools to be used with the product user. You will also be providing the proper training on these tools and the documents related to them.
- Help evaluate areas of improvement for automation and participate in improvement activities.
- Assist in bringing up support issues from the sales team.
- Provides training to both established and new users of tools & processes.
- Able to represent the team in cross-functional projects.
- 2-years associate degree in engineering or business related field.
- Knowledge of supply chain technologies.
- Experience with ERP, MES, or WMS.
- Knowledgeable in using lean tools or methodology.