- Tracking product KPI and ensuring efficient warehouse operations
Warehouse Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 3 or more years of management/leadership experience
- Must have experience in the healthcare distribution industry
- 4+ years of related support experience
- General warehouse knowledge and strong understanding of the production function. Basic PC skills.
- Strong leadership, communication, and analytical skills.
- High school diploma or the equivalent required.
- Ability to learn applicable computer systems and other business required competencies
- Ability to influence across the company and to interact with persons at all levels and to work independently and collaboratively to set and accomplish Company goals
- Company offers comprehensive and competitive health benefits
- Fully air conditioned Distribution Center
- 401K Match Program and many corporate partner discounts
- Strong potential for company growth and merit-based raises/bonuses
If you are interested in the Warehouse Manager position, then please don't wait to apply.