Warehouse Logistics Manager (Leading Chemicals Company)
An exciting leading chemicals company is now looking to hire a top performing Warehouse Logistics Manager to join their Charlotte, NC team. The organization is looking for an experienced change agent to take on an exciting challenge of reshaping the warehouse into something extraordinary!
- Guarantee materials, goods, labor, equipment, supplies and other requirements are distributed in good order at an optimum time and cost.
- Develop and implement program activities, coordinates efforts of subcontractors, suppliers, production departments, and field service personnel, and resolves problems in area of logistics to ensure meeting of commitments
- Determines logistic support sequences and time phasing, problems arising from location of operational area, and other factors, such as environmental and human factors affecting personnel.
- Responsible for managing the warehouse, inventory, tank farm area, in/outbound traffic, and facilities security.
- Proactively seek solutions and spot trends in data to provide feedback to your Managers and the Senior Management team to drive technology improvements
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Responsible for managing the warehouse, inventory, tank farm area, in/outbound traffic, and facilities security. 7+ years experience in a warehousing, retail store or supply chain environment
- : Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial information, common technical journals, synthesizing complex or diverse information. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints, varying writing style to meet needs and or speaking clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Strong ability to make data-driven decisions
- Good examples of accomplishments in cost savings and/or process improvements