Vice President of Warehousing & Distribution
Job type: Permanent
A Global leader in consumer goods is currently in search of a Vice President of Warehousing & Distribution to join their team that is rapidly growing. You will play a key role in aiding the company's growth and leading a team to implement new and innovative strategies. You will also be responsible for mentoring and supporting a team by providing necessary training's and delegating tasks. You will be expected to lead by example with a hands-on approach to the day-to-day responsibilities, modelling the work ethic it takes to succeed.
Key responsibilities of the Vice President of Warehousing & Distribution include:
- Develop and implement operational strategies within the Distribution Center(s) that align with the company's overall goals and objectives.
- Manage P&Ls for the business and ensure that financial targets are met.
- Identify and execute transformational initiatives that drive operational efficiency, cost savings, and revenue growth.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement by implementing best practices and process improvements across all operational functions.
Key requirements of the Vice President of Warehousing & Distribution include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics or related field highly preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in global logistics operations, including managing P&Ls, change management, and experience in sales.
- Proven track record of driving operational efficiency, profitability, and growth.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to think creatively and drive innovation.
- Room for growth
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Highly rated & autonomous culture
If you are interested in the Vice President of Warehousing & Distribution position, do not wait to apply!