A fast-growing life sciences company are going through some great changes to build out there indirect procurement function across the Global. This company focuses on addressing the causes of diseases through research & develop and manufacture medicines working together with leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
With more than 4,500 employees at 17 sites around the globe. They are looking to increase and build up their Indirect Procurement team and looking for someone to come and influence this.
They are looking for a Team Lead of Indirects (M/F/D) for the Hamburg office. This crucial role will be responsible for bringing the supplier strategy with the global scope to the next level.
- Development of short, mid and long term strategies in the field of indirects.
- Leading the team of buyers.
- Lead and manage the influence on the area of spend.
- Design and implementation of the category plans, in line with the global direction of the company.
- Manage relationships with major external partners for the category in scope.
- Focus on a sustainable optimisation of the profit contribution of strategic procurement activities.
- Ensuring that all Procurement Sourcing and Supplier Management Policies and Procedures are followed.
- Several years professional procurement experience in global strategic purchasing environment.
- Good category management framework understanding.
- Experience in developing and executing procurement category strategies.
- Experience in a Life sciences industry and organisation.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organisational, planning and influencing skills.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, professional fluency in English and German.
What this Job Offer you:
With us you will be part of a demanding, complex and international work environment. We offer our employees competitive remuneration, training opportunities and personal development prospects. You will be part of a diverse, international workforce with a dynamic working environment that fosters creativity, innovations and teamwork.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion or send your CV