Title: Sustaining/Quality Electrical Engineer
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a team that is changing the world of healthcare? Do you want an opportunity to advance and learn constantly in a new role? Are you inspired by being able to make an impact in this world?
A global leading bio and health manufacturer is looking for an inquisitive Sustaining Electrical Engineer. After doing over $3B in revenue this past year, the teams are constantly expanding and evolving. This role offers great potential for internal progression as well as an opportunity to work with the most advanced machinery, tools and techniques in the bio/healthcare manufacturing industry.
The Sustaining Electrical Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Analog and digital electrical engineering analysis. Root Cause analysis
- Hardware and software investigation and troubleshooting for electro-mechanical as well as electro-pneumatic systems
- Medical device report generation
The Sustaining Electrical Engineer will have the following qualifications:
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering.
- 2-5 years of experience in quality engineering and manufacturing
- Complex problem-solving skills with the ability to seamlessly maneuver between projects and products while being able to maximize efficiency during sudden field situations
- Participation and some exposure to risk management files for CAPA/FMEA
The Sustaining Electrical Engineer should have these qualifications:
- Experience with medical devices (respiratory care)
- Experience with statistical analytical methodology
- Experience with CAD Tools
- Experience with systems engineering
If you see yourself filling in this role, don't hesitate to apply!