Supply Planning Manager
- Location: Dallas, TX
- Working situation: Onsite
- Level: Manager; 1-2 Direct Reports
An international life sciences organization is looking for a Supply Planning Manager to oversee all aspects of supply planning and S&OP to support customer demand.
The Supply Planning Manager is responsible for leading the on-time delivery improvement efforts around direct short lead time and identifying any gaps in the processes. The Supply Planning Manager will also be working across the Americas to own the supply planning function.
The Supply Planning Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and evaluate policies and procedures designed to improve the supply planning process
- Determine root cause analysis for any discrepancies with forecast accuracy
- Establish goals, monitor and manage performance related to KPIs
- Write and/or revise SOPs in accordance with ISO standards
- Train and develop employees with working in the ERP system
The ideal Supply Planning Manager will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's Degree in science, engineering, or related fields (required)
- 6+ years' experience in supply planning
- APICS or ISM certification (preferred)