A global leader in innovative and sustainable product manufacturing within consumer and industrial markets is looking for their next Supply Planning Manager to serve as a bridge between production and customer experience. As part of the Engineering Materials Group, you would be responsible for executing forecast demands, ensuring material availability, and being an integral part of the S&OE Process. This position has the ability to grow and develop within the company.
The Supply Planning Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading the S&OE supply reviews and facilitating supply-planning recommendations and analysis with the operations teams.
- develop procedures for coordinating supply chain management with other functional areas
- Identifying risks and opportunities by performing bridge and customer analysis and creating communication forums to address and resolve any issues
- Monitor forecasting and customer patterns to identify changes in forecast
The Supply Planning Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree, 5+ years of proven experience in Supply Chain
- Experience in a planning leadership position with decision making and technical comprehension
- High-level experience with data analysis and being able to interpret and make recommendations off of pulled data
- Full time employee covered by comprehensive health insurance package focused on employee well-being, including medical, dental, and vision
- Ability to grow within a fast-paced and fast-growing organization
- Ability to sit remote with travel if not local
If you are interested in the Supply Planning Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.