A leading paint and coating manufacturer is looking for a Supply Planner to join their company and work with all Supply Chain Planning teams to understand production needs to satisfy customer demand.
The Supply Planner will be responsible for:
- Lead weekly calls with manufacturing sites
- Create supply and capacity plans for company
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage production schedules and ensure customer needs are being met
The Supply Planner should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain, or related field
- Experience within supply, production, and inventory
- SAP and Excel experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Growth opportunity!
- PTO, health, medical, and vision
- Hybrid work schedule