A global Consumer goods company which is experiencing a massive period of growth is currently seeking a motivated Supply Planner to join their team in Germany. You will play a key role ensuring optimal inventory levels and availability for stores. If you find yourself wanting to be part of an exciting fast-paced collaborative work environment reach out to learn more.
The Supply Planner will be responsible for:
- Maintain order management data and forecasts in the replenishment system.
- Validate and create purchase orders.
- Communicate and cooperate with internal stakeholders.
- Take actions to prevent issues with suppliers.
- Organize periodic meetings with key suppliers.
The Supply Planner should have the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of demand or supply planning experience.
- Experience in forecasting and replenishment systems
- BA degree in the Supply Chain field, Finance or Business or relative industry experience
- English speaking (Fluent)
If you are interested in the Supply planner role based in the Netherlands, then please don't wait to apply.