I am currently working for a global leader in the Automotive sector. They are searching for a Supply Chain Specialist (m/f/d) to expand their After sales department in Europe. This role will be on site in Munich.
- Logistics planning for the Pan EU region.
- Budget planning for logistics costs.
- Working with international suppliers (3PL), sourcing and warehousing.
- Working with local accessory suppliers.
- Leading cost saving and process improvement projects.
- Setting up KPIs, SOPs of warehouse operations and regular quality reports.
- Coordinate with IT to increase DMS, TMS & WMS features.
- University degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Engineering. MBA is a plus.
- Knowledge of SAP.
- 2-5 years experience in a relevant position in the automotive parts manufacturing sector.
- Fluency in English, any other language is a plus.