Supply chain specialist
Company Summary: A global consumer goods firm which is experiencing a massive period of growth is currently seeking a motivated Supply Chain Specialist for their team in The Netherlands. You will play a key role in coordinating the entire production process at 3rd parties, and to also be a supporting role for the planning of the Automation business.
The Supply Chain Specialist will be responsible for:
- Preparing production planning for external stakeholders
- Responsible for stock management
- Monitoring the progress of production planning
- Internal co-ordination of stakeholders
- Entering purchase orders for materials
The supply chain specialist should have the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of work experience in a similar position within production.
- Have experience of one or more ERP systems
- BA degree in the Supply Chain field, Finance or Business or relative industry experience
- Dutch and English speaking (Fluent)