We are currently working with a leading global consulting services company that are looking for a Supply Chain Solutions Consultant with a strong background in advanced supply chain planning and a certification in OMP. This role will manage solution delivery through a variety of activities including process design, data analytics, solution configuration, and deployment, establishing performance metrics and new policies, testing, and knowledge management.
- Conduct design sessions with the customers to understand their planning challenges and contribute to their solution.
- Serve as the main subject matter expert for OMP business/data requirements.
- Develop an integrated planning cycle across the OMP supply chain modules.
- Drive the technical realization of the projects from start to finish, ensuring ahigh-quality implementation of our solution.
- Lead senior consultants and work closely with project managers to guard scope, budgets, timelines, etc.
- Drive OPM solution architecture and design fit-for-purpose solutions.
- Define the overall systems architecture and data flow.
- Configure standard OPM functionalities.
- Understand supply chain industry trends and support data management and data integration activities.
- At least 3 years experience in implementing and configuring OMP modules.
- At least 3-4 years working at a consulting company.
- Experience in OMP Data & Application Architecture and Features.
- Knowledge of OMP Modules.
- OMP Certification.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to process large volumes of data.
- Strong communication skills.