The largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America is looking to bring on an S&OP Analyst! This organization has more than one hundred locations domestically and a family of industry-leading brands providing market-renowned products. A true pioneer in the space and an exciting time for you to join!
- Present S&OP decks to executive and senior leadership within supply chain and cross-functional teams.
- Pull industry and market data to drive demand plan and develop upside opportunities.
- Deliver assistance with annual budget development.
- Enhance the maintenance and accuracy of external supply chain operational metrics.
- Lead weekly and monthly S&OP Meetings.
- Initiate supply chain improvement processes across selected business units.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of related experience in Supply Chain Planning.
- Excellent organization skill.
- Familiar with Power Bi, Excel, and ERP/MRP systems.
- Strong problem-solving and presentation skills.
- All-inclusive benefits effective immediately.
- Unmatched work-life balance and PTO.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Continued training and development provided.
If Interested in the Supply Chain Planning Analyst Role, don't hesitate to apply!