Own end-to-end demand, supply, and inventory planning for a subset of our products.
Life Science/ Medical Device experience required
- Generate product forecasts within defined S&OP cycle by utilizing forecasting systems, ad-hoc analyses, and KPIs.
- Incorporate quantitative analysis, regional/product expertise, qualitative inputs, and other relevant information from various business stakeholders to develop consensus forecast aligned with financial plan.
- Validate forecasts from business partners to generate accurate SKU level forecasts.
- Determine appropriate inventory positions to best meet customer demands while reducing/balancing working capital; drive alignment and buy-in with various stakeholders.
- Research inputs and develop scenarios/simulation models using various analytical tools.
- Identify inventory risks, including excess and obsolescence for End-of-Life products, and financial plan gap closing opportunities for the various scenarios.
- Ensure complete alignment on the final plan with stakeholders while driving adherence to the S&OP cycle calendar.
- Negotiate and balance product allocations across regions as needed and provide priorities during execution of production plans as required.
- Coordinate daily order coherence process and manage commercial order change requests following approved supply policy.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and actively contribute to ongoing planning process definition and improvement.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Engineering or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant work experience.
- Effective written and verbal communicator with strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills and analytical approach towards problem solving in a matrix environment.
- Experience in a regulated industry, including medical device.
- Working knowledge of planning tools such as SAP IBP (Integrated Business Planning).
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically, a persistent attention to detail, and a high level of comfort in working with numbers.