- Manages the process and implementation of product life cycle from new product introduction, phase in/phase out to end of life inventory.
- Have an in-depth understanding of MRP/ERP parameters to drive optimal inventory
- Develops new processes for on-going inventory management with a focus on slow moving and aged Inventory.
- Working with the Distribution Center team to identify phase in and phase out plans that best optimize network inventory levels for new, phase out and transition items.
- Provides input to inventory optimization recommendations, adjustments and executing overall, global network inventory strategy
- Act as point of escalation for Warehouse Management System issues and act as a liaison between the Distribution Center and IT
- Develops, implements, and maintains policies, procedures, and material control systems to reduce inventory, optimize processes, and implement solutions.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert of Warehouse Management System to train and mentor new hires and staff
- 5+ years of supply chain process experience in Supply Chain or Logistics
- Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain, or related field
- Strong and proactive communication skills
- Effective collaboration skills including the ability to work as part of, and lead teams
- Strong understanding of end to end supply chain and inventory impacts based on cross-functional decisions
- Experience working with/implementing Warehouse Management Systems is a must