Supply Chain Chain Manager* - SAP Implementation needed for a Market Leading Pharmaceutical Firm
Based in Frankfurt, you will be joining you will be joining more that 1,500 pioneers in the pharmaceutical field.
The objective is to achieve life-changing successes for patients by being pioneers, passionate and collaborative, so get in touch if you want to be a part of creating a healthier world. Using your SAP expertise you will ensure the next level of Supply Chain Management within the ERP project.
* Supply Chain Process Owner within SAP S/4 HANA implementation project, covering warehouse management, material- and capacity planning processes as long as transportation/distribution planning and execution processes
* Adapting current Supply Chain processes within GxP environment to future system driven process needs based on process qualification requirements
* Represent SAP power user within Supply Chain Team and training of respective colleagues
* Orchestrate Material Masterdata Management with key interface partners in- and outside of SCM
* Support of key business functions like purchasing, finance & controlling or commercial to ensure cost transparency of E2E supply chain processes
* Education in Supply Chain-/International Business Management or Engineering
* Deep understanding of global Supply Chain Management processes within the pharmaceutical industry as well as profound GMP education with several years of professional track record
* Strong knowledge of SAP ERP system and project management skills with experience in system architecture and transfer to planning and execution processes within a global production network
* Ability to work in a very fast moving environment with dynamic targets and expanding processes
* Fluent German & English skills as well as hands-on mentality with broad range of working scope
* Company Pension Scheme
* Job ticket
* Mobile Office
If your pioneering spirit has been sparked then please apply now with your most recent CV.