A market leader in the pharmaceutical industry is looking for a new Supply Chain Manager to work at their headquarters in Munich. The pharma industry is the fastest growing and biggest industry in the world and this company has seen incredible success and progress over the last 18 months.
This company has established themselves as one of the go to companies within their space, and have been operating in Europe for 25 years producing record breaking revenue year on year end.
The chosen candidate does Not require a background in the pharma industry but must have the willingness to adapt to a fast paced environment and the ambition to develop into a future Supply Chain Director.
- Expansion of process integration between pharmaceutical manufacturers and producers
- Implementation of a rolling demand planning and demand management as part of medium-term supply chain planning
- Participation in the further development of sustainable supply chain processes and systems
- Preparation and coordination of requirements with internal stakeholders such as sales,production planning, procurement and production
- Identification of optimization potential in the value chain
- Coordination and monitoring of the sales planning process
- Implementation of workshops with customers (value stream mapping, order handling, etc.)
- Project management with interdisciplinary teams
- Completed technical or commercial studies, ideally with a major in supply chain and / or logistics
- Several years of professional experience in supply chain management in the pharmaceutical industry or pharmaceutical supply industry
- Experience in project management
- Knowledge of lean methods is desirable
- Proficient in German and English
- Experience in moderating workshops as well as a high level of presentation experience
- High problem-solving skills, structured way of working
- Confident and confident appearance paired with high customer and service orientation
- Fluent in English & German
As a highly successful medium-sized company, we offer you a secure job, a colloquial and motivating.
work environment, as well as exciting and challenging tasks. You can expect future-oriented technologies in professional development opportunities.
Clean and air-conditioned environment as well as well-equipped and modern office buildings. In addition to intensive training we offer performance-based remuneration, 30 days of vacation, as well as other benefits such as vacation and Christmas bonuses.
An attractive canteen, numerous company events, active health promotion and subsidised company pension schemes.
That the compatibility of work and family is very important to us, has even honoured the Bavarian Ministry of Economic Affairs with an award: We offer, among other things,individual working time models as well as holiday care for the children of our employees. Our company is well connected by car, bus and suburban train.