A rapidly growing Medical Devices Organization is looking for an innovative individual to join their growing team as a Supply Chain Manager!
The Buyer's responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement the planning, selecting and buying of specific commodities
- This is an individual contributor role that requires the use of judgment in applying professional expertise and is expected to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ensure plans developed are appropriately and effectively communicated to operations teams. Develop appropriate training and support systems.
- Negotiate, coordinate, and assure that assigned indirect spend categories and services are purchased at the lowest possible cost
The Ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or related field; MBA preferred
- 5+ years' experience in sourcing or procurement areas
- Strong proficiency/experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and have exemplar analytical skills