DSJ Global are again excited to be partnering with a global multi-industry manufacturing firm as they continue their expansion as they look to hire a Supply Chain Engineering Project Leader, with team lead and project management responsibilities across two European sites.
- Greenfield Team Leader position across three of the company's European sites
- Project management responsibilities across the complete E2E Supply Chain
- To analyse the current lead time and to make waste transparent
- Optimising packaging for transport and instability
- Define a KPI set to improve the Supply Chain Processes
- Centralise packaging activities from all different production lines
- Define an inventory strategy for the different inventory classes
- Experience across the complete End-to-End Supply Chain -
- Engineering background with relevant qualifications
- Fluent German is essential
- Must have experience working with a Supply Chain manufacturing process
- Proven leader - with the experience to drive projects but also get involved themselves
- Experience working through optimisation processes
- Experience in a low volume / high mix industry
The ideal candidate is someone who has a real passion for the complete End-to-End Supply Chain, working within a fast-paced environment and driving innovation within it. As a position that will act as a key interface - you should be a confident communicator and strong team leader.
If this position is of interest, do not hesitate reach out to Roger Southgate, for a confidential chat and to discuss this role further.