The company is a global leader in life sciences.
As the Supply Chain Director, you are responsible for the seamless execution of the Supply Chain work streams within the site they oversee.
In this role, you will work within the manufacturing facility as part of the larger supply network from demand through fulfilment. As the Supply Chain Director, you will be a crucial member of the site leadership team and support the site lead at the Sales &Operations meeting and lead the monthly site operations meeting. Other crucial interactions include but are not limited to: manufacturing area leads, Program Management, Quality (Qc and QA), MS&T and site finance and HR.
* Planning, Procurement and Warehousing while ensuring order fulfilment and timely / accurate master data our ERP systems.
* Work together with the site manager and other leadership team members to make sure the department achieves its objectives.
* Direct the material sourcing and buying effort with focus on spend and availability through the site team in addition to collaboration with the global sourcing and procurement CoE.
* Lead through both solid and dotted line matrixed relationships directing the creation of achievable Master Schedules, Production and Material Plans in addition to ensuring the company's assets through robust warehousing and distribution
* Bachelors or Master's degree with technical background, or equivalent experience and extensive experience within the Supply Chain
* In-depth knowledge of SAP in Production and Supply Chain Management in a regulated industry in addition to proven expertise in process and system deployment and implementation
* Extensive and proven Change Management capabilities
* Fluency in English & French
* Capability to supervise and manage complex process and system landscapes
* Proven leadership skills and experience with managing large international project team, and with direct and indirect team structures
Apply now for immediate consideration.