Supply Chain Commercialization Manager
The Supply Chain Commercialization Manager will be responsible for the overall Supply Chain commercialization management within the business to include:
- This person will be the primary liaison between the Supply Chain and Commercial groups, and the primary interface to external co-manufacturing partners.
- The role works closely with R&D, Marketing, Sales, and Finance to support new product design and commercialization under the stage gate process.
- In addition, this role identifies and manages co-manufacturing partners in order to support capacity, capability, continuity, and cost objectives.
- Support enterprise commercialization activities by acting as the primary liaison between the Supply Chain and Commercial groups in order to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of both groups.
- Support project managers ability to deliver projects on-time, on-budget, and on-target
- Participate in the Stage Gate process to help guide the efficient and effective use of company assets
- Coordinate with Planning to achieve service and capacity objectives Coordinate with QA to ensure regulatory compliance, manufacturing HACCP protocols, and shelf life.
- Identify and manage co-manufacturing partners in order to support capacity, capability, continuity, and cost objectives
- 10+ years of experience in food manufacturing facility with experience in production and quality control (FDA frozen and refrigerated food experience preferred; USDA experience strongly preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain, or Business Management preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze opportunities and risks holistically
- Strong Project Management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, as well as the ability to collaborate and effectively motivate teams Familiarity with a refrigerated or frozen platform manufacturing.