Strategic Sourcing Manager - Indirect Procurement
Consumer Goods Industry
A growing consumer goods organization located in the Miami, Florida area, is looking to hire a Strategic Sourcing Manager - Indirect Procurement for their expanding team.
The Strategic Sourcing Manager - Indirect Procurement will play a key role in managing strategic sourcing projects, both ongoing and upcoming, as well as overseeing the spend on indirect categories such as Capex, IT, Logistics, and Professional Services.
The Strategic Sourcing Manager - Indirect Procurement will be responsible for:
- Managing system wide projects as it relates to equipment purchases and indirect service agreements.
- Working cross-functionally with other departments to determine and manage costs against budget and overall spend.
- Working with continuous improvement teams to evaluate category strategies, processes and cost saving opportunities.
- Conducting detailed demand, spend, cost and market analysis.
- Evaluating and qualifying key vendors, as well as continued management of vendor relationships.
- Negotiating cost efficient and business consistent contracts to ensure fair price and on-time delivery of products and services.
- 5+ years of sourcing experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business, or other related field.
- Leadership and Management Experience.
- Ability to establish and maintain vendor relations as well as negotiate contracts.