Title: Strategic Sourcing Manager
Our client is looking for a Strategic Sourcing Manager to coordinate their procurement department to ensure that all sourcing essential to the operation is conducted as efficiently as possible and at the lowest economical cost.
- Oversee the procurement function of all materials, components, and services
- Establishing contracts that guarantee price value and stability, quality, and delivery
- Evaluate suppliers and participate in bids, proposals, and contract negotiations
- Manage the development and implementation of systems that measure, track, and analyze supplier performance and material effectiveness
- Education: Bachelor's Degree or High School Diploma WITH 4 years of relevant work experience
- Experience: 5 years of relevant work experience
- Skills: strong contract negotiation, Vendor relationship management, indirect sourcing, and supply chain, RFI, RFP
If this job interests you, please do not hesitate to apply!