A global leading FMCG business are looking for a European Strategic Logistics Buyer to join their dynamic team in their London location. The organisation are a worldwide leader in creation of consumer goods and are committed to their quality of work and contributions to society.
They are looking for someone who can work autonomously in a team to create, implement and manage procurement strategies for Transportation and Warehousing. They are significantly growing so joining this company will give you the opportunity for career growth.
- European Strategic Logistics Buyer - Transportation and warehouse.
- Negotiate contracts with suppliers specifying quality, quantity, delivery schedules other KPIs, etc.
- Contribute towards Purchasing excellence and customer satisfaction.
Skills and Experience required:
- Relevant experience in purchasing Logistics.
- Robust understanding MS Applications
- Strong problem solving skills
- Focus on optimisation
- Fluent in English (Other languages are beneficial)
- You are action oriented and results driven, and have a passion for focusing on continuous improvement and innovation.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, or any other potential roles that may be available to you, apply below for a confidential discussion, or contact me directly on: 020 3758 8808.