A leading brand of residential consumer goods and appliances, is actively hiring for a Strategic OEM Buyer. Given their track record of success, coupled with demonstrated financial stability and profitability despite the current pandemic, they are ready to expand their team. This role comes with a high-level of autonomy in decision making, as well at dealing with high-risk suppliers and system planning, with a focus on New Product Development. This position has the ability to grow and develop within the company.
As a Strategic OEM Buyer you will be responsible for:
- Strategically source suppliers based on cost, quality, service, etc., as well as monitor supplier performance
- Being a commodity specialist by tracking market trends
- Develop and lead an optimal supply base that provides quality at the lowest total cost
As a Strategic OEM Buyer should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of materials-related experience in manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated background in contract negotiations
- Experience with sourcing OEM suppliers for NPD
- Competitive benefits package with a focus on well-being and work-life balance
- Ability to grow within the organization
- Working with a stable, profitable, and innovative company
If you are interested in the Strategic OEM Buyer role, then please don't wait to apply.
Contact: Sasha Levin