Location: Vernon Hills, Illinois
As the Staff Engineer you will lead project management efforts of the cross functional team and development process to complete the product introduction as well as manage subordinate engineering team members to meet engineering initiatives and their personal development plans.
What You'll Do
- Design and engineer assigned products in a cross functional team with manufacturing, service, sales, and finance to meet customer expectations.
- Plan and supervise all phases of development.
- Investigate warrant history on assigned products and implement corrective action.
- Develop and monitor project budget to assure conformance to plan
- Develop plans for professional development of engineering personnel
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Certified Project Manager (preferred)
- 8+ years of Engineering Experience
- 3-5 years of management experience
- 1-3 years of project management experience