Job Title: Sr. Strategic Procurement Manager
Company Summary: Tier-1 US Consumer Electronics Company is an industry leading company in security. Since Covid-19 the company has been growing exponentially. With the global pandemic requiring many consumers to stay at home, interest in smart home devices that easily and seamlessly monitor activity outside the home were in higher demand in 2020/2021.
- Own ODM relationship and manage business escalations
- Lead ODM/CM selection, contract negotiation and product E2E cost management
- Collaborate with Product team, Supplier Quality and Engineering team to develop a supplier sourcing strategy that aligns technology, business requirements and roadmap with supplier capabilities
- Manage cost (BOM cost, MVA and NRE) from RFQ throughout product EOL as well as RMA repair
- Identifies and implements opportunities for cost savings optimization
- Manage overall supplier relationships including supplier performance, capability development, cost and quality improvements
- Develops and maintains relationships with executives and senior executives at suppliers
- Years of experiences: At least 13 years of experiences
- Required experiences: ODM/OEM management with Branding company experience (and ODM experience is a plus)
- 10+ years of experience managing ODM/OEM vendors working for global enterprise consumer electronics brands
- In depth knowledge on factory operations and
- 13+ years of Procurement experience in high-tech manufacturing and consumer electronics
- Fluent in English and Mandarin and strong presentation and negotiation skills
If you are interested in the role, do not wait to apply and get started on your exciting new journey!